Dental Insurance Plans
Dental insurance plans for individuals and families play an important role in your overall health. Annual cleanings, x-rays and exams help eliminate other health related problems associated with poor oral hygiene. Individual and family plans are great for self employed or individuals not getting coverage through their employer.
I have individual, family and group insurance options for your dental care. Things to consider when purchasing dental insurance. The plan could be a HMO, PPO or a Fee Schedule. The PPO’s will allow you to go to any dentist. However, you will be responsible for any additional fees over the usual and customary payment if you go out of network. All the links below will provide you with a dentist search. If you do not have a dentist, you can choose one from the provider list. Please fill out the form below if you need assistance finding a dentist in your area or simply call me.
Clicking on any of the banners or links below will allow you to quote, search dentist, apply and enroll in minutes:
- Bright Idea Dental: (Available in all states except Minnesota) 3 plans: $1500, $3000 & $5000. If you have another plan and you switch over, no waiting periods apply. $3000 & $5000 is the highest I am aware of with any company, individual or group.
- Delta Dental AZ:(AZ Only) Great network in Arizona
- Dental Care Plus Group: (IN, KY & OH) Known for having a great dentist network in the areas they offer coverage.
- Starmount Life: (AZ, CO, FL, IN, KY, MI, MD, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA & WA), PPO plans with a variety of options to meet your budget. Go to any dentist with a PPO. You may pay higher amounts for out of network dentists. The ultimate max plan offers a $2000 individual benefit.
- Humana: Humana offers 4 plans in most areas I am licensed. 3 of the 4 plans have no waiting periods. Two PPO’s that allow you to go to any dentist, but using in network dentists on average saves you approximately 28%. A value HMO plan and a very inexpensive discount plan at $7.99 a month. In addition, they have a vision plan.
If you need help finding a dentist, plan help or getting a quote, please use the form below. In addition, include the dentist name, address and zip code if you would like me see if your dentist is in network.