Ruhm Insurance Agency, LLC
We make getting quotes easy. You can fill out a form or use our instant quote feature with some of the products. We do not sell or market your information. You work with one agent from start to finish.
Insurance and Non-Insurance Offerings. Currently Licensed in AZ, CO, FL, KY, IN, NV, OH, MD, MI, MO, TN, TX, PA & VA. Not all products may be available in the states I am licensed. My goal as an independent agent is providing you with the best plan available at an affordable premium. I aim to educate you on keeping money in your pocket versus the insurance companies. Based off your needs, we will help you make an educated decision.
1. Individual & Family Health (Quote Form): A lot of time goes into Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) plans, so I please ask that you only fill out this form if it's a serious inquiry and you need coverage within the next year. This is the safest route for an individual or family needing coverage. Ideal for self-employed and small groups looking to save money. If you're a small group/employer, please go down to #5. There are no health questions asked or pre-existing health clauses.
2. Short-Term Health (Quote Form) PPO Plan (up to 3 consecutive years in some states). Short term plans have simple underwriting. If you have taken any medications in the last 5 years, Obamacare is usually the best route.
3. Sedera & Altrua are medical cost sharing and NOT INSURANCE, but Christian based health sharing plans.
Sedera's Medical Cost Sharing is peer-to-peer sharing of large, unexpected medical costs through a membership-based Community. Sedera’s Community of individuals stay actively engaged in their healthcare decision making, are dedicated to a healthy lifestyle, and are united by shared values.
Altrua is a Christian based health sharing company for individuals and families. I package this product with a stand-alone cancer plan and will not offer without.
4. Travel-Trip Medical Plans: If you're traveling abroad for a short trip, extended mission or job assignment, you need one of these plans. Affordable protection when travelling anywhere outside of the United States. Click on the link to quote, apply and enroll in the plan that meets your travel needs.
5. Group Health Insurance: This form gets the ball rolling and helps us determine the best path for your business. From 2 people up to 10,000, no business too big or small. I explore all paths on your behalf along with my group partners.
6. Medicare Supplement (form): Choose any doctor (95%) or hospital (100%) that accepts Medicare. For those that like predictable outcomes and freedom to use their plan anywhere. Quotes will be sent within 24 hours, but often within an hour.
7. Medicare Prescription Plan (form): Coincides with a Medicare Supplement.
8. Medicare Advantage Plan (form): Mainly HMO & PPO Medicare plans from private insurers that include prescription drug coverage. If you have seen JJ Walker & Joe Namath commercials, they are describing Advantage plans. Attractive because of the "$0 Premium" or "free" benefits they can offer.
9. Dental Insurance (form): We have many individual and family plans available. Ameritas plans are my preferred individual & family options. Click on these links for an instant quote.
10. Life Insurance Quote: Term, Permanent & Final Expense life insurance options. Learn about the factors that can influence rates when obtaining life insurance on this form.
11. Disability Insurance: Please fill out contact form and we'll email you a PDF. There isn't an easy button here, it's pretty extensive underwriting. Insurance to protect your paycheck while you're working.
12. Long Term Care: Like a disability policy while you're working, long term care protects your hard-earned assets in retirement.
Guaranteed Issue Long Term Care D
13. Annuities: The modern-day pension for those that don't like the anxiety from wild market swings that happen on the stock market.
14. Home, Auto & Business Insurance: I am licensed, but no longer work this side of the business. Need a great referral, fill out the link and let me know where you're located and what you need.
15. Networking Team: 18 trusted partners in various professions mostly in the local Tri-State area.
Ad Specialty Products, Title, Architect, Pressure Washing, Banking (Personal & Commercial), Home & Auto Insurance, Contractor, Flooring & Window, Attorney, Roofing, Mortgage, Website Design, Tax Services, Residential & Commercial real Estate & Financial Planning.
If you want to schedule a meeting, please use this calendar link. See something I don't offer, need a referral to a trusted partner (Tax Professional, P&C agent, Financial Planner, etc.) or simply want me to call-just scroll down a bit and use the contact form.
By filling out this form, Chris Ruhm or one of his agents will reach out to you. If we use a trusted partner, it will be communicated before sharing the referral. We do not resell or share your info without your consent. You may rescind our permission to contact at your request.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Neither the insurance company nor the agent/broker making a solicitation have any connection or affiliation with, and are not in any way sponsored by, the federal or state government, the Social Security Administration, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Copyright © 2018 Ruhm Insurance Agency, LLC